Classic Bikini Model

Chocolate Sport-Cut...
I am a bikini addict.  I love 'em.  I've got about 4 or 5, as well as a couple of one pieces.  My favorite bottoms are the boy short because they are flattering and sexy without the need to shave your bikini line.

So I'm wondering, where have all the boy shorts gone?!?  They were all the rage about 5 years ago.  The closest thing I've found in the stores recently are the half-boy short half-classic bikini cut that I have pictured on the right.  Love 'em, have a pair of 'em, but I also MUST shave with them.

Obviously I can find boy shorts online, but for me bikinis must be tried on before I purchase them.  Anyone find any cute boy shorts in the shops?  Which ones?  I've tried Target, Macy's, Walmart, JC Penny's and a few others.

No comments:

Post a Comment